Repairs for Cracks, Chips and Scratches on Marble, Stone & Laminate Surfaces
Services Available: North Brisbane, Brisbane, Ipswich, Toowoomba, Gold Coast, Northern NSW and Sunshine Coast.
Marble – Stone – Laminate
We are building industry specialists and have all the necessary insurances, work safe method statements and site safety cards required to work on your premises.
Trust Scratchless Glass Australia for Marble, Laminate or Stone Benchtop Repairs
Are you looking for a reputable company for stone benchtop repairs? Look no further than the experienced team at Scratchless Glass Australia. Our highly trained professionals implement a gentle technique to ensure that no further damage comes to your benchtop.
Having chipped and cracked surfaces to engineered stone, granite and travertine can not only decrease the appeal of an area it can also cost you $$$ in the investment and resale of a property.
Scratchless Glass uses advanced stone repair technology using UV cured epoxy to best match the colour of engineered and natural stone benchtops. We can also fill cracks and joints and mitres to restore your stone and tiled surfaces.
Why replace when we can repair.
We have discounted project rates for long running jobs if required.
No matter if the scratches in glass are caused by cleaners, painters or other trades we have a cost effective solution for you.
Our process does not weaken the glass, in fact it restores it to the original structural integrity.
Even calcification from concrete left on glass can be removed.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of Laminate Benchtop Repairs
While we love hearing from our clients, we work so that we only ever have to perform a marble benchtop chip repair once. Here is some helpful advice to capitalise on your appointment:
- Call us as soon as possible: Once you notice that there is a chip in your benchtop, we strongly recommend that you call us immediately. If you leave the area untreated, you run the risk of causing further damage to the surface which could result in spending more money to fix it.
- Avoid using the benchtop until it is fixed: If possible, try to steer clear of placing anything on or near the area where the benchtop is chipped until it is repaired. Any added strain or weight on the effected section could lead to further cracking or chipping.
- Combine benchtop repairs with other services: Our company also offers chip repairs for other surfaces in your home or office including timber and furniture maintenance. If you notice scratches or dents in timber flooring or surfaces, let us know, and we will address these problems when we arrive for your appointment.
What Sets Scratchless Glass Australia Apart Regarding Stone Benchtop Chip Repair Service
We aren’t your typical marble benchtop repair company. Just a few ways that we set ourselves apart include:
- Advanced approach: We understand that there is a science behind repairing a chip or a crack on any benchtop surface. Our team is trained on an innovative repair approach which utilises the adhesive effects of UV cured epoxy to fix the damaged area. The result is that your guests will likely never know that there was ever a crack or chip in the surface.
- We come to you: Our team recognises that it would be impossible for the majority of our clients to remove a benchtop and bring it to our repair team, which is why our company is entirely mobile. We service a variety of areas including North Brisbane, Ipswich, Toowoomba and many more. Our professionals respect your schedule and dedicate themselves to arriving on-time for every appointment and working quickly to remedy the issue.
- Stellar service: You never need to worry about the quality of our work because our technicians are fully trained, and our company is fully insured. A member of our customer service team is always happy to address any concerns.
About Scratchless Glass Australia
With over ten years of experience in the industry, the Scratchless Glass Australia team believes in the premise of repairing, not replacing. We believe that our unique repair service can save you the time, money and frustration of having to install a new benchtop. By using some of the best products on the market, we can have your benchtop looking brand new again in no time.
Reach out to us through our contact page for more information about our services.