We are building industry specialists and have all the necessary insurances, work safe method statements and site safety cards required to work on your premises.
Scratchless Glass Australia incorporates “best of breed” products for protecting a wide variety of surfaces.
Scratchless Peelable Coating for protection during Construction
Our product is professionally applied to help prevent scratches on glass during the construction period water based and manufactured to export quality.
- We guarantee the product quality and durability
- We guarantee our trained staff will apply the coating in accordance with manufacturers specifications
- We guarantee product will peel easily by cleaners at the end of project.
Commercial Strength Nano Coating for Glass, Tile & Grout, Stainless Steel
Save time and money with an commercial strength coating, a non-stick protective coating that is ideal for all glass, tile, ceramic and stainless steel surfaces. The once only application repels grime, dirt and soap scum making the surface easier to clean, reducing cleaning time by up to 90%. It acts as a shield to seal the porosity of the surface, allowing contaminants to reside on an easy to clean protective coating. It also protects the surface against staining and etching from mineral deposits and salt corrosion.
Dry-Treat – Penetrating Sealants for Marble, Limestone, Granite, Outdoor Pavers all types of stone.
Dry-Treat began in 1991 as a premium developer of specialist concrete sealers for the civil engineering industry, to protect large concrete structures such as bridges, high rises and factory floors in harsh conditions, including seawater and alkaline soil. For over 2 decades, Dry-Treat’s team of engineers and chemical scientists have continued to develop unique sealers to provide premium protection for a wide range of porous materials, including natural stone, tiles, brick and paving.
Dry-Treat’s impregnating sealers are technologically different from commonly available silicone, teflon and siloxane impregnators. Our specially engineered molecules penetrate deeper into porous materials and bond permanently inside the pores, without blocking them. This creates a deep barrier of protection within the tiles, paving, natural stone etc, which not only protects against staining, but against other serious damage, such as salt efflorescence. Dry-Treat impregnating sealers stand up to cleaning chemicals, traffic, sunlight, and even commercial cleaning techniques such as high pressure hosing. We back our technology with written performance warranties of up to 15 years, when the sealers are applied by a Dry-Treat Accredited Applicator.
For more information on the dry-treat products click on the links below:
Glass Surface Protection
Safeguard Your Investment with Glass Surface Protection
When it comes to protecting glass, surface protection coatings are a tool you shouldn’t overlook. Whether you’re concerned about the longevity of glass used in marine purposes, or you’re tired of the effort it takes to clean the shower screens in your home, a glass coating could be the solution to your concerns. At Scratchless Glass Australia, we’re proud to provide fast access to a commercial-grade coating product that delivers fantastic performance for years to come. It works on more than glass, too: we can coat and improve the resilience of stainless steel and more.
Benefits of Glass Coating from Scratchless Glass Australia
What’s the big deal about these coatings, and how can applying such a product actually help to protect your glass? There are a whole host of benefits, but here are the three to know:
- It protects surfaces from accidental damage. Few things are more frustrating than a scratch on a window or your car windscreen — you can neither replace it nor fix the problem easily. Our coating ensures that you won’t have to stare at scratches for years.
- Glass becomes far easier to clean after the application of our commercial nano coating. In some cases, cleaning is up to 90% easier. The coating we use is hydrophobic, meaning it naturally repels water. It’s oleophobic, too — that’s oil instead of water. The result is a surface highly resistant to liquids.
- Extend the usable life of glass in challenging environments. Our coatings perform exceptionally in marine environments, where salt spray can etch glass, cause fogginess and otherwise degrade visibility.
Why Choose Scratchless Glass Australia for Providing a Stainless Steel Nano Coating
Why turn to SGA when you’re interested in nano coating technology? Not only do we have a wealth of experience in the application techniques required to use these products, but we bring more to the table, too:
- A responsive mobile service that’s easy to arrange. We’re happy to help from Toowoomba to the Sunshine Coast.
- Honesty and transparency on every job. When we know of a solution that would work better for your needs, we’ll let you know right away.
- An in-depth understanding of coatings that allows us to pass on useful information. After more than a decade, we know what works and what doesn’t. SGA also knows how to best take care of these coatings, too. We’re happy to pass on that information.
With a dependable service provider you can trust, protecting your investments – be they glass or stainless steel – is easier than ever.
Why You Shouldn’t Go Past Scratchless Glass Australia
With more than 13 years in business, we’ve learned a thing or two about what it takes to deliver quality service, and we’re proud to provide timely, friendly help wherever required. Our fully mobile service is quick to respond, easy to schedule, and won’t leave you waiting with a service window that lasts all day long. Combined with our commitment to a job done correctly the first time through, protecting glass, steel and ceramic with a nano coating is as easy picking up the phone. Call today for a free quote.
Do you need help with your glass? Fill out this form to get in touch.