Aluminium Door Frame Restoration and Repairs
Scratchless Glass can repair all types of aluminium door frames
Aluminium Door Frame Restoration
Scratchless Glass Australia Offers a Superior Aluminium Door Frame Restoration Service
Scratchless Glass Australia is well known for our mobile repair solutions, and we handle much more than just glass, including aluminium door frame restoration. Scratches and other damage to your aluminium doors are an eyesore, continually drawing your attention and causing annoyance. With our restoration services, we will have your doors looking brand new by using our very own products and unique system that ensures excellent quality.
Replacing an aluminium door is a much more costly exercise than to re colour and service your existing. Remember it will not only be the door cost plus installation, but the impact and repair costs around the frame ie bricks, plaster paint, re rendering, architrave and skirting that you would have to think about.
We can repair deep scratches dents and touch-up or repair your frames as required, we can colour match and blend the new into old colour.
Whether we are undertaking a complete aluminium frame, window, door, security or flyscreen, garage door or even pool fencing recolouring, you can choose pretty much any colour you like in the following gloss, satin, matte or texture finishes.
We offer our service in all sectors:
Domestic building, commercial building, window manufactures / suppliers, real estates and property managers and many more..
We can also offer some further services including repair, supply and installation or re wire of fly wire and and security screens
If it is outside our realm of work we will steer you in the right direction and can put you in contact with the best supplier possible.
At Scratchless we say, why replace when you can restore, repair & recolour.
A Few Benefits of Getting an Aluminium Door Respray Over a Replacement
Aluminium is an ideal material for doors and frames. It is light yet strong and much more resistant to moisture than many other metal and wood options. Unfortunately, its coating can be subject to scratches and other damage. When you come to us for a respray of your aluminium door, you can expect the following added benefits:
- Our respraying will give your aluminium door a like-new look as it covers scratches and other damage.
- The new coating on your door can come in a variety of colours to better match your home’s style and paint colour. Many of our customers have their aluminium doors and windows resprayed while they are having their home repainted and choose a different colour for the respray.
- Many aluminium doors contain glass panels, with new or restored glass; we can add a commercial strength nanocoating, making the glass much easier to clean. Many of our customers find that they require 90% less cleaning time.
Get Your Aluminium Door Frame Repaired Instead of a Replaced
Damage to an aluminium door frame can be a bigger issue than a cosmetic blemish on your home. When left unattended, the damage can quickly worsen and start to rust to the point where the door and frame will require replacement. Instead of letting the issue come to that, consider why an aluminium door frame repair makes sense:
- We can repair deep dents and scratches and repair or touch-up aluminium door or window frames instead of replacing them. We ensure that the colours match and take care to blend the new colour into the old.
- Replacing an aluminium door or window frame is a much more costly exercise than repairing and recoating it. The replacement cost will also include labour for installation and the repair that will inevitably be required around the frame from the removal itself.
- The door is often the first part of your home that guests see up close. Letting your damaged door frame give them that all-important first impression will do a disservice to your home.
Why Aluminium Door Recolouring is a Cost-Effective Solution
A faded aluminium door or one with peeling and cracked paint detracts from the look of your home, not to mention the effect it has on the value of your home. Replacing it can be much more expensive than repairing it. With our experienced team and proprietary process and products, we will analyse the situation and give you the best solution. In 95% of cases, repairing will be a better option than replacement. Make sure to contact us today to learn more about how we can repair your scratched aluminium surfaces and more.